Exceptional comfort for active feet
Its the high percentage of Merino Wool that helps make these socks so comfy.
Merino sheep are renowned for their super-fine fleece which is soft and warm without being heavy or bulky. As its a natural fibre, its ideal for sensitive skin. Its also breathable, anti-bacterial and absorbs moisture to keep feet dry. Plus its naturally stretchy for comfort and keeps it shape during activity.
The loop pile construction through the sock gently acts as a cushion padding throughout. There is also an elasticised panel between the toe and heel to help keep the sock secure when youre active.
Why you'll love Active Wool Seam-free Socks...
- Exceptional comfort for active feet, great for walking
- Merino Wool is soft against skin and ideal for sensitive feet
- Lightweight, breathable & with climate control, keeping you cool in summer and very warm in winter
- Stretchy for a comfortable fit but still maintains its shape
- Naturally anti-bacterial, odour resistant & absorbs moisture to keep feet fresh and dry
- Soft grip top gently hugs the ankle for extra comfort
Whats so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as its lightweight and soft.
- Its breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when its cold and cool when its hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. Its also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as its a natural fibre, its great for people with sensitive skin as it wont irritate.